Monday 1 November 2010

The Nikon CoolPix P7000

I have a new toy tool.  This is a shot taken with my brand-new Nikon P7000 "compact" camera.  I hesitate to describe it as compact as it's larger than my Panasonic GF-1, well taller, but not as wide or as deep.
So it is compact, I suppose.

I took it out for a run in the sunset this evening; here is a shot of an ancient driveway to an old estate around where I live.  The RAW files are not yet readable with Aperture, so I have just taken the camera's JPEG file and plonked it here.

3shoes

Tetworth Estate




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe that you have clicked this picture because this kind of pictures are clicked by professional photographer. Nevertheless, I appreciate that you woke up early in the morning and taken such a beautiful pic for us. And, do you have few Nikon Coolpix P7000 videos so that we can understand easily how better you make a video.